New Haven, CT, 06511
Joined on December, 2013
Weekdays at any time
Up to 15 minutes away for no additional charge
1. Bachelors in Physics with Minor in Nanoscience and Technology : Graduated with Honors, University of Texas, GPA : 3.9/4
2. Masters in Applied Physics , Yale University
3. MPhil in Applied Physics , Yale University
Experience1. Teaching Assistant for Physics 1 and 2 at University of Texas
2. Teaching Assistant for Differential Equations, Optics etc. for undergrads at Yale
3. Experience in mentoring students for Calculus, Physics 1 and 2 for more than 5 years
HobbiesI love to teach and want to pursue teaching/academics as my career. I am patient and give my best to help the student understand the concepts and overcome his or her problems. I am also a professional musician and compose music in my free time.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.